Tuesday, August 21, 2007

On AIR Bus Tour - Washington, DC

I am officially on the bus and love is in the AIR (sorry, I couldn't resist)!

Currently we are on the bus, headed to Baltimore for tonight's AIR event. I flew into DC Sunday night to join the tour and attended yesterday's all day event in DC which was a tremendous success. We had a packed house at a super cool venue (The State Theater in Falls Church, VA) watching a series of presentations from community stalwarts like Mike Chambers, Mike Downey, Ryan Stewart, Kevin Hoyt, Ben Forta and many more!

The crowd was very lively and extremely engaged. Plus, most of the local Adobe user group managers attended so it was great to see so many familiar faces at the event. Thanks for coming out, guys!

There are still several tour dates left, so be sure to check the remaining tour dates and plan on coming out if we are coming to your city.

As I type this post live from the bus I am enjoying some episodes of Reno 911 (first time I have seen it) next to Ben Forta, who is thoroughly enjoying it!

More posts after the Baltimore and Philly events that are tonight and tomorrow night respectively.

No comments: