Wednesday, August 22, 2007

On AIR Bus Tour - Baltimore

Another great event in Baltimore last night. And even with the full day event the day before in nearby Washington, DC, we still had a terrific turnout for the Baltimore event.

The venue (Frederick Douglass-Isaac Myers Maritime Park) which was right on the waterfront and overlooked the water was absolutely terrific. The food was right up my alley...appetizers were everywhere and I did some major damage at the mini-hamburger and mini-hotdog stations. In case I haven't mentioned it, I have a very unsophisticated pallet.

Back on the bus and off to Philly in an hour or so for another event tonight. The local Adobe user groups in Philly have really gone all out in promoting this event, so I wanted to give you guys a big shout out to express my appreciation and I look fwd to seeing you guys and meeting some of your members tonight. If you are local to Philadelphia, plan on coming out for the event!

OK, that's all for now. The live feed on the bus will probably kick in around 10:30 this morning, so if you have nothing better to do, take a peek!

No comments: